Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Här skrivs det om allt möjligt om Skyline!
EJ TEKNISKT!
Sunny
Väldans få inlägg
Äger/kör:: Skyline R33 GTS-T

Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Inlägg av Sunny »

Tjena Skyline.se!
Mitt första inlägg, tänkte jag skulle presentera mig...
Jag flyttade till Sverige för några månader sen med min Svensk sambo, så min svenska är inte så bra. Hope you're good with English...

In the past I've owned a weird range of cars, from a first gen MR2 and BMW e30, to Mito QV, Clio RS-203, Subaru STI and a one embarassing electric car.
But, for the first time I have the chance to own a RHD car, so why not make a dream come true? :mrgreen:

I was looking around for an R33, eventually started looking into importing one which brought me to my newly purchase R33 GTS-T that is currently on it's way to Sweden.
The car is a 1997 model year, with 121,000KM. It's pretty clean and comes with a few perks- Endless 6 pot (with a GT-R sized rotor), Tein Advance coilovers, Trust catback and a few other extras.

I researched the process of importation and it seems pretty straight forward, however if anyone has any tips that would be appreciated.
ETA: 20/6 in Gothenburg, two hard months are ahead of me! :lol:

Looking forward to taking part of the Swedish Skyline community.
I'm located in Skåne, would be happy to hear if there are any meets I could come say hi.

Bild Bild

Bild Bild

Bild Bild

Bild Bild
Användarvisningsbild
Frosty
Ganska många inlägg
Äger/kör:: R32 GTR

Re: Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Inlägg av Frosty »

Welcome.

From witch county did you move?

Unfortunately this forum has seen less activity the latest time as most people are members of the group on Facebook.
But all the information gathered here in invaluable.

You can find light conversion guides all all kinds of useful information.

Any questions just ask.
Niklas J
R32 GTR
Tyndago skrev: Some people say 1.1, but thats like little girl boost.
Sunny
Väldans få inlägg

Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Inlägg av Sunny »

Hi, thank you for the welcome.

Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook so I won't be able to participate in that group. However, I do look forward to taking part of the Swedish Skyline owners group and activities.
Are there any meets or other events, Skyline or general car related, in Skåne region?

I'm starting to gather parts required for a first service in Sweden, any recommendation for a place to get belts, filters, plugs, etc? What is the tax rate for online shopping from none-EU suppliers? (RHD Japan)

To answer your question, I moved from Tel-Aviv. To give a bit more information about myself- I'm a partner in a Microsoft gold-partner company, managing the European market, and in a long term relationship with a Swede; therefore when I was required to set up a European office the choice was easy...

Here she is the port, awaiting transport to Gothenburg.

Bild Bild

The wheels are Volk GT-S, in 18", not sure on offset or width yet but seems like the rear are wider (bigger lip, 255/35 opposed to 225/40 front). I'm in preference of 17" wheels that could clear BBKs, so I might consider a swap if anyone has an appropriate set of wheels.

Cheers,
Sunny

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Användarvisningsbild
Frosty
Ganska många inlägg
Äger/kör:: R32 GTR

Inlägg av Frosty »

No Facebook means one less thing to worry about.

Skåne has got a lot of events I can see of I can point you in the right direction.

I would recommend nogs.se
That's owners group for nissan sweden. They have a fee of 400 sek if I want to participate in trackdays.
That fee gives the entry to a couple of track days a year.

The customs charge is 10% and then it's 25% gst. But not a packages get stung with taxes.

You got a lot of swedish webshops.

Japtuning.se are located in skåne.
badassparts.se

I usually use UK or japanese webshops.
Niklas J
R32 GTR
Tyndago skrev: Some people say 1.1, but thats like little girl boost.
Sunny
Väldans få inlägg

Inlägg av Sunny »

Hi Frosty, thank you for the information.

I saw a couple of times on Blocket for garages rented out by car enthusiast groups, including access to tools etc, but seems there aren't any at the moment.
Do you have any idea where can I find such a group, to rent a spot for my car?

Thanks again,
Sunny
Användarvisningsbild
Mozo
Inte så många inlägg
Äger/kör:: Skyline R33 gts25t

Inlägg av Mozo »

Welcome!
Hows the summer going...
Gott your car yet??
Build your car. Dont buy it !!

!! Diet products are for lazy people !!
Sunny
Väldans få inlägg

Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Inlägg av Sunny »

Mozo skrev:Welcome!
Hows the summer going...
Gott your car yet??

Hi there, sorry for my late response! It seemed as if this board is fast asleep so I wasn't checking in quite often.

Yes, it's here for a few weeks now! Unfortunately I didn't get the time to start registering it yet with switching job, purchasing an apartment and the summer vacation...

I have to find the time to pop the headlights open and retrofit the hella 60mm projectors I got for lhd conversion.
hopefuly it will be registered soon.

If there's any meets in Skåne I'd be happy to hear and join

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Skickat från min LG-D855 via Tapatalk
Skriv svar