Annons: J-Spec logo
Visa obesvarade inlägg | Visa aktiva trådar Aktuellt datum och tid: ons jan 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
 Jap Cars And Parts 
Författare Meddelande
Väldans få inlägg

Inlägg Jap Cars And Parts
http://www.japcarsandparts.co.uk

About Us: We are a group of three men who have pooled their resources and knowledge to form the above company which is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England. This is ideally located for flights from Sweden and for ferry travel back with your vehicle. Anyone wishing to visit us will be collected from the airport and taken to our garage and where necessary taken to the ferry at North Shields for their journey home.

We have been importing sports, MPV's and 4x4's from Japan for the last 5 years. We buy good quality vehicles from Japan have used many agents to purchase cars over the years. We have one agent now who supplies all our vehicles and these are checked at the auction in Japan before he purchases on our behalf.

We NEVER buy Japanese imports from UK auctions as these cars are mainly low grade cars which have failed to sell at auction in Japan.

If we don't have a car in stock for a client we can buy to order where a small deposit has been taken....usually around £250. All the cars on our website are owned by us and we won't advertise a car if it has not already been paid for. There seems to be quite a lot of companies advertising cars which are still owned by Japanese dealers - These companies usually ask for a hefty deposit which they use to pay for the car which takes out all there risk.

We describe our cars as acurately as possible as we realise the time and investment people put in when they are searching for their right car.

As well as sports cars we also sell MPV's, 4x4's and Nissan Figaro's but we wouldn't want to entice you from the dark side so we won't ask if your interested

Currently we are sourcing parts from Japan and when this is up and running we will make an announcement. We already sell parts for Nissan Figaro's and send them to far away places like Germany, Austria, Cayman Isles etc.

Discounts:

On most cars we will give Skyline.SE users between 5% and 10% discount depending on the vehicle and taking into account our costs. Our competitively priced vehicles are in many cases lower than similar vehicles sold in Southern England.

Mail: brian@japcarsandparts.co.uk

PM: Staggy

mån aug 07, 2006 11:16 pm
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ]