Annons: J-Spec logo
Visa obesvarade inlägg | Visa aktiva trådar Aktuellt datum och tid: fre apr 26, 2019 4:06 am

Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
 Unstable Systems 
Författare Meddelande
Väldans få inlägg

Inlägg Unstable Systems
Bild

http://www.unstablesystems.com

About us!
My name is Paul Graham and up until a few months ago was living in the UK driving armoured trucks at night and trading in jap sports cars by day. My brother moved to Sweden about 5 years ago with his swedish girlfriend (now wife) Madde, and ran his own e-commerce company for a while before starting a degree in electronics at Halmstad university and investing in the car export venture. The car export/import thing started to go quite well so my wife and I sold everything we had in the UK and bought a house in Simlångsdalen just outside Halmstad.
We have been involved with cars on a hobby basis since we were kids and thoroughly enjoy the whole business.
I received my personal number today and will be shortly registering unstable systems as a Swedish Company and hopefully offering credit terms in the future.

My brother Mike is the more technical of us and just loves to get his hands dirty and is pretty handy with a spanner. He has 2 kids aged 17 and 15 who live in England and he speaks pretty fluent swedish. If you see swedish comments under our username then it is definately his doing!!

I would like to think we base our business on honesty and hardwork along with competitive pricing and good customer service.

The deal!
We are proud to offer all the forum members free loan of our registration kit should they wish to purchase a vehicle from us unregistered.

We would also like to offer a cheaper registration service at a cost of 4000sek and a cheaper car collection service at a cost of 8000sek to all skyline.se users. This should offer great savings for your members.

The car deal!
We basically take a 20000sek deposit on any vehicle purchased that need to be registered. Balance to be paid when the registration is complete.

100% of the sale price is required for all vehicles bought unregistered.

Cars from the UK - we require a 20000sek deposit before bringing the vehicle to Sweden. If the buyer can prove satisfactorally that the vehicle has been badly described then we will either refund the deposit or attempt to rectify any problem that the customer is unhappy with. In some cases we reserve the right to waive this right if the car has previously been described as "Needing repair"

kind regards
Paul

ons feb 01, 2006 12:52 pm
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ]